Bunbury – Jiaxing Business Development Office
Who we are
The Bunbury – Jiaxing Business Development Office, incorporated as the South West (WA) China Business Relations Association Inc, covers all areas of the South West of Western Australia.
Since its foundation in 2008, the office has been dedicated to developing trade and investment in addition to building on well-developed cultural links.
what we do
We have helped facilitate trade in premium wine and food, mining resources, glass, electric bikes and solar panels along with the educational and cultural relationships between the sister cities.
We regularly host inbound exchanges from government and business and arrange outgoing tours to promote our region to China for trade and investment. Business facilitation is vital to the ongoing success of the Bunbury-Jiaxing Business Development Office.
Services & Member Benefits
The Business Office provides services to clients in both countries and to both destinations. Whilst the office has close ties with Jiaxing, staff and the Board will help connect with any part of China if there is a benefit to the South West as a whole.
- Business knowledge & awareness guidance
- A soft landing pad for business entry
- Facilitated traditional & E-Commerce links with tradingn partners
- Member discount at Business Office events
- Membership listing on our dedicated bilingual website
- Liaison with government departments & business organisations both in China and Western Australia
- Consultation & advice on business visits
- Priority access to the annual visit to the Canton Fair & Jiaxing
- Translation services
- Cultural awareness guidance
For as little as $50 for individuals and $100 for businesses, you can enjoy the benefits of membership of the Bunbury-Jiaxing Business Development Office.